Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/jasonn5/lib/Forum_Topic.lib on line 201

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/jasonn5/lib/Forum_Topic.lib on line 201
Odd & Ennds from Spence's Trip (Warning: Non-Fishing Stuff), Page 2 Header image
Enter a name
Artistic view of a Male Pteronarcys californica (Pteronarcyidae) (Giant Salmonfly) Stonefly Adult from the Gallatin River in Montana
Salmonflies
Pteronarcys californica

The giant Salmonflies of the Western mountains are legendary for their proclivity to elicit consistent dry-fly action and ferocious strikes.

27" brown trout, my largest ever. It was the sub-dominant fish in its pool. After this, I hooked the bigger one, but I couldn't land it.
Troutnut is a project started in 2003 by salmonid ecologist Jason "Troutnut" Neuswanger to help anglers and fly tyers unabashedly embrace the entomological side of the sport. Learn more about Troutnut or support the project for an enhanced experience here.

Oldredbarn has attached these 20 pictures. The message is below.
We took this one for you guys..."The Village Idiot"
Badlands
Beartooth...Yes, yes, yes!
Beartooth Cafe in Cooke had Spence's brand!
Cooke City
Cowboy Bagels
Love Shack
Chief Joseph Hwy
Fire in the Gravalies
Fire south of Yellowstone Lake
Jackson Lake
Grandpa...I found an ice cream spot in Bozeman...
Lisa and her Bison Burger in Red Lodge Montana
Chilling on the Madison between Hebgen and Quake Lakes
Mint Bar Sheridan Wyoming...Rumor has it Kurt is barred from ever entering this place. :)
Road to Clay Butte Fire Tower Beartooths
For Tony...Those are spurs on that there boot. :)
Vego Lasagne Beartooth Cafe
Need I say anything?!
Bison before becoming Lisa's burger. ;)

Quick Reply