Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/jasonn5/lib/Location.lib on line 98

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/jasonn5/lib/Location.lib on line 99

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/jasonn5/lib/Location.lib on line 100

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/jasonn5/lib/Location.lib on line 101

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/jasonn5/lib/Location.lib on line 102

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/jasonn5/lib/Location.lib on line 103

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/jasonn5/lib/Location.lib on line 104

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/jasonn5/lib/Location.lib on line 105

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/jasonn5/lib/Location.lib on line 106
Byers Creek Photos Header image
Enter a name
Artistic view of a Male Pteronarcys californica (Pteronarcyidae) (Giant Salmonfly) Stonefly Adult from the Gallatin River in Montana
Salmonflies
Pteronarcys californica

The giant Salmonflies of the Western mountains are legendary for their proclivity to elicit consistent dry-fly action and ferocious strikes.

27" brown trout, my largest ever. It was the sub-dominant fish in its pool. After this, I hooked the bigger one, but I couldn't land it.
Troutnut is a project started in 2003 by salmonid ecologist Jason "Troutnut" Neuswanger to help anglers and fly tyers unabashedly embrace the entomological side of the sport. Learn more about Troutnut or support the project for an enhanced experience here.

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/jasonn5/func/urls.fnc on line 81

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/jasonn5/func/urls.fnc on line 82

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/jasonn5/func/urls.fnc on line 83

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/jasonn5/func/commoncontent.fnc on line 837

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/jasonn5/func/commoncontent.fnc on line 838

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/jasonn5/func/commoncontent.fnc on line 839

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/jasonn5/func/urls.fnc on line 81

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/jasonn5/func/urls.fnc on line 82

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/jasonn5/func/urls.fnc on line 83

This discussion is about .

GldstrmSam
GldstrmSam's profile picture
Fairbanks, Alaska

GldstrmSam on Jul 14, 2012July 14th, 2012, 10:56 pm EDT
Beautiful photos Jason!

If it hadn't been for the title and for the photo at the bottom I would have never guessed that those were taken there. What I see of the creek from the road does not nearly do it justice.

Samuel
There is no greater fan of fly fishing than the worm. ~Patrick F. McManus

Quick Reply