Header image
Enter a name
Lateral view of a Male Baetis (Baetidae) (Blue-Winged Olive) Mayfly Dun from Mystery Creek #43 in New York
Blue-winged Olives
Baetis

Tiny Baetis mayflies are perhaps the most commonly encountered and imitated by anglers on all American trout streams due to their great abundance, widespread distribution, and trout-friendly emergence habits.

27" brown trout, my largest ever. It was the sub-dominant fish in its pool. After this, I hooked the bigger one, but I couldn't land it.
Troutnut is a project started in 2003 by salmonid ecologist Jason "Troutnut" Neuswanger to help anglers and fly tyers unabashedly embrace the entomological side of the sport. Learn more about Troutnut or support the project for an enhanced experience here.

Habsnldstok
Winfield, British Columbia, Canada

Habsnldstok on Jan 15, 2008January 15th, 2008, 5:57 pm EST
I say hellow from Winfield, British Columbia, Canada. Check me out on 'googleearth.com' I enjoy and have at my fingertips at least a dozen moutian lakes that at times land for a, gentlefisherman, 3-5(5.74) lbs. and 20-22 inch in length, and approximatley, 9.5-10' in diameter. I am here to learn what I can that; will keep me more at peace with nature, and try to nurture her at the same time. I am so ready willing and able to ensure that my son, Konnor, will have glorious adventures, stories and friends and family in the moutainous areas whereever he may live. It is up to all of us to do the right thing for the up and coming generations. Thank-you for listening and glad to be member!!

Habsnoldstock man!!!!
Habsnldstok
Winfield, British Columbia, Canada

Habsnldstok on Jan 15, 2008January 15th, 2008, 6:03 pm EST
Darn, is there a way to edit a post folks??? I have some spelling errors to fix. A friendly thank-you to the person(s) that, hopefully, will help me fix this minor situation. Any feedback would be certainly positive and helpful.

Habsnoldstock
Dano
Vanderbilt, Michigan

Dano on Jan 16, 2008January 16th, 2008, 2:04 am EST
Welcome,

In the upper right hand corner of the text block a pair of scissors should appear, this is your "edit" button. On subsequent posts, both both the scissors and a garbage can appear; the can is the "delete" button....

Dano

Eventually, all things merge into one...and a river runs through it.

Quick Reply