Header image
Enter a name
Lateral view of a Male Baetis (Baetidae) (Blue-Winged Olive) Mayfly Dun from Mystery Creek #43 in New York
Blue-winged Olives
Baetis

Tiny Baetis mayflies are perhaps the most commonly encountered and imitated by anglers on all American trout streams due to their great abundance, widespread distribution, and trout-friendly emergence habits.

Ventral view of a Hydropsyche (Hydropsychidae) (Spotted Sedge) Caddisfly Larva from the Yakima River in Washington
With a bit of help from the microscope, this specimen keys clearly and unsurprisingly to Hydropsyche.
27" brown trout, my largest ever. It was the sub-dominant fish in its pool. After this, I hooked the bigger one, but I couldn't land it.
Troutnut is a project started in 2003 by salmonid ecologist Jason "Troutnut" Neuswanger to help anglers and fly tyers unabashedly embrace the entomological side of the sport. Learn more about Troutnut or support the project for an enhanced experience here.

Favorgoods
Banned
ca

Favorgoods on May 9, 2008May 9th, 2008, 3:56 am EDT
www.SpamWebAddress.com , offers a large variety of sports shoes now to pick from, like Air Jordan Fusions,Air Jordan XXIII, air max, shox, AF1s,Dunks shoes,Prada,Puma,LV Shoes, etc, We also carry jeans,shorts,Handbags,Adidas,Hoodies,Sunglass,Watches,belts,caps, t-shirts,all name brand items......
Please check our web site out for great deals. We are always growing, Welcome to visit us:

Some dumbass
Smallstream
State College, PA

Smallstream on May 9, 2008May 9th, 2008, 6:57 am EDT
Do you guys offer an air jordan line of hip waders?
Troutnut
Troutnut's profile picture
Administrator
Bellevue, WA

Troutnut on May 9, 2008May 9th, 2008, 7:03 pm EDT
I'm leaving this one alive (with modification) because of Smallstream's comment. Nice. ;)
Jason Neuswanger, Ph.D.
Troutnut and salmonid ecologist
Shawnny3
Pleasant Gap, PA

Shawnny3 on May 10, 2008May 10th, 2008, 12:41 am EDT
Yes, a just question, Smallstream - well put. I would have a few concerns with the Air Jordan Waders. One would be that I might float away in high water. The second is that I might be shot for them on a New York subway.

-Shawn
Jewelry-Quality Artistic Salmon Flies, by Shawn Davis
www.davisflydesigns.com
Smallstream
State College, PA

Smallstream on May 10, 2008May 10th, 2008, 4:22 pm EDT
haha, I like the new signature

Quick Reply